The Hazelton Private Residences
- Location: 118 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto ON
- Storeys: 9
- Suites: 16
- Status: Completed in 2007
Situated above The Hazelton Hotel, Toronto’s first five-star luxury hotel, The Hazelton Private Residences represent a new archetype in contemporary urban, luxury real estate. It features 16 private residences ranging from 2,800 sq.ft. to 8,500 sq.ft. and were listed from $3.3 to $12 million.
The majestic scale of the residences may first take one's breath away. the residential floors are accessed by private elevators; 10-foot finished drywall ceilings, floor-to-ceilings windows, and substantially column free space to permit virtually complete freedom of design. Also private terraces, modern kitchens, hardwood flooring, fireplaces with custom mantle, generous custom-milled base and crown moldings, sophisticated and cutting-edge technology.
To complete the five-star luxury living, every amenity and service from The Hazelton Hotel is available to the residents. Room service from Mark McEwan's ONE Restaurant; or enjoy cocktails and a movie with friends in The Hazelton Hotel’s Silver Private Screening Room; housekeeping, concierge, security are available to residents 24 hours a day, everyday.
The Hazelton Residences Features
- Interiors designed by the internationally renowned Yabu Pushelberg
- 10' ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Access by private elevators
- Private terraces
- Hardwood flooring
- Fireplaces with custom mantle
- Generous custom-milled base and crown moldings
- State-of-the-art residential technology
- All services and amenities offered by The Hazelton Hotel (ONE Restaurant, Silver Screening Room, Health Club, Spa at The Hazelton, room service, housekeeping, 24-hour concierge and security, etc.)