SoHo Metropolitan Hotel
- Location: 318 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON
- Storeys: 6
- Keys: 92 guestrooms and suites, and 1 three-storey penthouse
- Status: Completed in 2002
Starwood Group pioneered the concept of the mixed-use luxury hotel and condominium development in Toronto with the development of SoHo Metropolitan Hotel & Condominiums – a $125 million, 450,000 sq.ft. mixed-use hotel, retail, parking, and condominium project.
The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel comprises 92 hotel keys, 55 extended stay suites with hotel services; The SoHo Metropolitan Condominiums comprises 396 residential condominiums; 3 level underground parking; ground floor retail including restaurant and bar.
The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel is Toronto’s finest designer boutique luxury hotel and a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts collection of luxury hotels, living up to its Standards of Excellence.
Located in Toronto's Downtown Entertainment/Theatre District, and affectionately dubbed "SoHo Met", and recognized by the dazzling, custom-designed, original Dale Chihuly glass canopy above the hotel entrance. It offers 92 oversized, stylishly appointed guestrooms and suites, and one three-storey, loft-style penthouse suite. Every nuance of the spacious rooms and luxury suites is fashioned for the guest's comfort and pleasure. Italian Frette linens and towels; marble-clad bathroom with heated floors, separate deep soaker tub; separate dressing area with custom millwork. Exquisite furnishings and state-of-the-art technologies intertwine to deliver sensory satisfaction and insightful efficiency.
The SoHo Metropolitan Hotel has achieved an international reputation as one of the finest hotels in Canada; known for its commitment to personalized service and unparalleled Les Clefs d'Or Concierge standards. Backed by world-class amenities such as complimentary luxury sedan service; fitness centre with personal trainer Dalton Brown; fully-staffed, fully-equipped business centre and event space; state-of-the-art technology and electronics.
- Unparalleled Les Clefs d'Or Concierge services
- 24-hour in-room dining service by Luckee, Wahlburgers, Senses
- Fitness centre with indoor lap pool, steam room, personal trainer Dalton Brown
- Fully-staffed, fully-equipped state-of-the-art business centre
- Spacious event space with outdoor terrace, dedicated conference services manager
- Complimentary luxury car service in hotel official sedan vehicle
- Distinguished Restaurants: Luckee Restaurant by Susur Lee, Canada's first Wahlburgers, Senses Café
- Italian Frette linens and towels
- Separate dressing area with custom maple millwork
- Marble-clad bathroom with heated floor, deep soaker tub, Dornbrancht fixtures, multi-head shower stall, Molton Brown amenities
- Large flat screen TV, audio & docking system
- Bedside, remote-controlled lighting and motorized drapes